Sky Upcycled Pure Silk Satin Pillowcase
Reasons to switch to our 100 Pure Silk Satin Pillowcases
- Battling allergies and sensitive skin is a thing of the past with the hypoallergenic properties of silk
- A rare protein, one of two found in the production of silk, naturally repels dust mites without you having to worry.
- Ever woken up with a sleep crease? As skin ages, it loses elasticity and sleep creases - which are caused by friction and pressure on facial skin.
- Our pillowcases are fair-made by our artisans using vintage pure silk satin fabric
There is no better feeling than the soft, smooth and luxuriousness of silk against your skin when you go to bed at night!
Pillowcases are approximately 29" x 20" and have a pocket closure to hold your pillow in place.
Our sheer garments are made with pure silk georgette or pure silk chiffon saris. The remainder of our silk items are made with a strong pure silk crepe.
Wash clothing separately in cold water by hand or in a net bag on delicate using mild detergent. Hang dry. Steam iron if desired.
CARING FOR PATCHED SILK:
If a patch seems to be lifting at the edges, it can easily be re-attached.
- Place a piece of white cotton fabric on the ironing board (in case the glue from the patch seeps through the fabric onto your ironing board.).
- Place the silk fabric with the area to be patched in a single layer on the white cotton.
- Place the patch over the fabric flaw on the silk fabric.
- Cover the silk fabric and the patch with a presscloth - a thin layer of cotton fabric.
- Press the patch on firmly through the presscloth with the iron temperature set to high. Repeat as necessary.
- Allow the patch to cool before moving the silk fabric off the ironing board.
- Fair Trade
- Sustainable Fabric
- Supports Save the Elephants
- Low Waste
- Designed in Canada
All Norris motors clothing is made from up-cycled vintage silk saris. The saris are washed, ironed and steamed to clean and revitalize the fabric before they are turned into new garments.
Using vintage saris ensures that our pieces are one-of-a-kind and adhere to a sustainable lifestyle, but it also means that there may be some imperfections. We have examined each garment closely and have mended or patched as necessary.
We are happy to patch or refund any piece that you discover has imperfections that you had not anticipated.
Thank you for supporting our mission to dress people in ethical, eco-friendly and luxurious fashion.
Shipping Calculated at Checkout
You will have the option at checkout to select local pick-up or delivery. If you choose delivery, you will be presented with a few different delivery options to choose from on the checkout page.
We will send you tracking information when we fulfill your order.
We aim to ship the next day (not including weekends) unless a pandemic slows us down, in which case we will ship within 5 days. Generally your shipment will arrive to you within 5 business days after you place your order online.
Our Exchange Policy
We are happy to offer an exchange or a store credit for products returned in their original condition within 7 days of purchase.* We are happy to work with you to find your perfect piece.
SALE ITEMS ARE NOT ELIGIBLE FOR REFUND OR EXCHANGE.
If 7 days have gone by since your purchase, unfortunately, we can’t offer you an exchange. Please let us know in advance if you require more than 7 days and we will try to accomodate you.
To be eligible for an exchange, your item must be unused and in the same condition that you received it, tags attached.
Gift cards are non-refundable.
With regards to our Norris motors Upcycled Vintage clothing line:
We are happy to patch or exchange any piece that you discover has imperfections that you had not anticipated within 7 days of purchase.
ALL SALE ITEMS ARE FINAL SALE.